There are two sorting options:
- Training Costs: Sort race training costs from lowest to highest.
- Stats: Sort race stats from highest to lowest.
There are 15 starting races:
- Human: The standard race.
- Elf: Agile, superb magical abilities.
- Pixie: Small, mischievous, smart, and quick.
- Feline: Deft and clever. Talented with magic.
- Gnome: Curious tinkerers. Deficits in strength.
- Fishman: Humanoid. Gills, webbed hands, and feet.
- Shade: Creatures whose power grows at night.
- Hatchling: Brute strength and highly clever.
- Giant: Oversized humans. Extraordinary strength.
- Kitsune: Fox-like, light-footed, and swift.
- Vampire: Powerful creatures of the night.
- Zoog: Small, nimble, intelligent rodents.
- Dwarf: Short and tough. Ferocious fighters.
- Troll: Clumsy and ugly. Muscles like steel.
- Illithid: Mysterious. Incredible mental powers.