Picking a Race
- Training Costs: Sort race training costs from lowest to highest.
- Stats: Sort race stats from highest to lowest.
Tips from Erion's Players
- Who: Viewing who is currently playing.
- Whois: Viewing details of a particular player.
- Score: Viewing your character information.
- Look: Examining your surroundings.
- Affects: Seeing what skills and spells you are affected by.
- Help: Getting help on a game topic.
- Quit: Logging out of the game.
- Practices: Practicing your skills and spells.
- Trains: Increasing your character's stats.
- Teach: Teaching other players skills and spells.
- Learn: Practicing your skills and spells from another player.
- Experience: Earning experience and gaining levels.
- Dual Classing: Adding a second class to your character.
- Faux: Gaining faux levels once you've reached Hero or Legend.
- Legend: Learning about the max mortal level.
- Restart: Starting over without having to delete.
- Movement: Moving from room to room.
- Runto: Getting to a different area.
- Exits: Learning about obvious and hidden exits.
- Scan: Seeing monsters and objects surrounding your room.
- Portals: Interaction with portals.
- Recall: Quick travel to the heart of Erion.
- Areas: Getting a list of areas and their level ranges.
- Where: Finding the location of players and mobiles in the area.
- Explored: Seeing how much of Erion you have explored.
Combat and Grouping
- Battlespam: Use the battlespam command to reduce spam in combat.
- Grouping: Forming a party to increase experience gains.
- Follow: Following a player around the game.
- Kill: Engaging monsters in combat.
- Flee: Ending combat early to save your life.
- Tanking: Allowing your pet to take some hits for you in combat.
- Death: What happens if you are killed in combat.
- Consider: Finding out the difficulty of a monster.
- Wimpy: Automatically fleeing from combat when low health.
- Cast: Casting spells.
- Pets: Learning about familiars.
- Toggle: Turning on and off various configuration toggles.
- Config: Customizing colors and brightness for various things.
- Alias: Creating shortcuts for commands.
- Prompt: Customizing your prompt.
- Description: Giving your character a description.
- Walkin: Customizing your walkin and walkout messages.
- Worldin: Customizing your worldin and worldout messages.
- Whostring: Giving your character a who string.
- Title: Giving your character a title.
- Ictitle: Giving your character a custom long description.
- Fakeaura: Giving your character a custom fake aura.
- Setvictory: Customize your victory dance.
- Battlecry: Customize the message others see when you auto assist them.
- Channels: Using channels to communicate with others.
- Socials: Performing an action in a room or on a channel.
- Tells: Communicating privately with other players.
- Notes: Writing in-game mail to all or specific recipients.
- Questing: Solo quests to kill a monster or find an object.
- Expeditions: Solo quests to kill monsters.
- Gquest: Competitive questing to kill monsters.
- Missions: Information about custom-made quests.
- Events: Information on automated weekly events.
Objects and Equipment
- Database: Using the database to find equipment level 50 and below.
- Get: Picking up items off the ground.
- Keep: Setting the 'keep' flag on items.
- Runes: Using runes to modify your equipment.
- Lockers: Storing items in a locker.
- Put: Putting items inside bags.
- Lock/Unlock: Locking or unlocking containers and doors.
- Open/Close: Opening or closing containers and doors.
- Equipment: Viewing your equipment and inventory.
- Lore: Viewing an item's stats and attributes.
- Appraise: Learning about an item or pet in a shop.
- Compare: Comparing the stats and attributes of two items.
- Buy: Buying items or pets from a shop.
- Drop: Removing items from your inventory.
- Eat/Drink: Information on eating and drinking.
- Sell: Selling items to a shopkeeper.
- Give: Giving items, gold, questpoints, and mudpies.
- Wear: Equipping your character with items, armor, and weapons.
- Quaff: Drinking magical potions.
- Bags: Storing items inside containers.