About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New AoE Mage spell: Firestorm!
New Gaian spells: riptide, tsunami, and conjure stream!
New command: Parlors! Search for a tattoo parlor in your level range.
Forgotten passords can now be reset and account name reminders can be sent via the email linked to your account without the help of an Admin!
New Archer skill: Clout! Wield a weapon to clout your foe and daze them.
Giant soundpack update to include new ambiences and over 50 new sounds!
Skill/spell combos for boosting damage!
New craftables: Clay tablets and styluses. Tablets can be bolted to your home and written on.
New helper command: Request! With this feature, Helpers can assist newbies more easily. See help request.
Aliases can now be used with variables! For example, alias dbsearch db $1-$1 slot $2.