About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
Whetstone crafting is in!
Significant reduction in overall game lagginess. Game responds much more quickly to input now!
New leaderboard for most captives liberated!
20+ room sectors with unique ambiences added into the soundpack!
An infinite number of matching gems now stack in the crafting inventory!
You can now bolt crafted items to rooms in your player home!
Defeating a boss will now yield a random gem the level of the boss, a strand of magic, and at a lower chance, a soul ember!
New achievements for discovering hidden exits! Hidden exits also now automatically open for you if you have been through them already, without having to type "part branches", "press button", and so on.
New Christmas event this year: Saving Christmas! Starting December 1st.
New legend-level area: Kextra's Legendary Land of Myth!