About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New achievements for discovering hidden exits! Hidden exits also now automatically open for you if you have been through them already, without having to type "part branches", "press button", and so on.
New Christmas event this year: Saving Christmas! Starting December 1st.
New legend-level area: Kextra's Legendary Land of Myth!
New legend area: Llothland! Two new fighting grounds, five new missions, a boss achievement, and some hidden secrets.
Runto works in conjunction with waypoints now!
New event: Cartographer's Crusade! Triggers when the record of online players increases.
The soundpack now has an updater - double click and done!
New unique buff: Ascendance. Acquired with Legend Tiers!
New introduction/newbie area: Nokova Island!
Seeds can now be placed in the crafting inventory!