About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New mission in Carnival of Wonders. Try your hand at the Shell Game!
Custom spell creation and grimoire crafting is now available!
Crafting has been expanded into gardening, foraging, and weaving!
A new area named 'Crafters Forge', co-built by Kextra and Aelyn, is open with new missions to unlock crafting trades.
Erion's Crafting System is ready for beta testing!
New area: Divinity Pond! Fish here for rare and special items.
New repeatable fishing mission in Anglers Cove!
Fishing has been released along with a new fishing area, Anglers Cove!
2 new Saint Patrick's Day events have been coded: Leprechaun's Luck and Saint Patty's Greed! Events start March 16th.
New level 47 Monk skill: Grapple!