About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New channel: Linkcomm. Create links to send messages to different groups of people. See help linkcomm.
New option to forget started missions that you don't intend to complete! Mission forget
Crafting blank wands and staves has been implemented!
Find someone who can teach you skills with the new command: teachers!
New Monk and Thief AoE skill: Roundhouse Kick!
Containers with contents can now be placed in vaults!
New Gaian spell: weathervane. Teleport to a certain weather pattern occurring around the realm!
Whetstone crafting is in!
Significant reduction in overall game lagginess. Game responds much more quickly to input now!
New leaderboard for most captives liberated!