About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New Legend area: Demon Eruption. Waypoints added around the realm for quick travel.
Mud Sound Protocol and a new MUSHclient soundpack have been implemented!
New Legend-level area: Wyvern's Aerie!
New house: Artisans, for crafters.
New race tree: Horse, Centaur, and 2 final evos.
New level 130-140 area: Land of the Lost Elves!
New Monk Legendary abilities: Chant and Aurablast.
New Shaman spells: Trance and Spirit Animal.
Advanced crafting skills have been introduced!
New mission in Carnival of Wonders. Try your hand at the Shell Game!