About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
Mud Sound Protocol and a new MUSHclient soundpack have been implemented!
New Legend-level area: Wyvern's Aerie!
New house: Artisans, for crafters.
New race tree: Horse, Centaur, and 2 final evos.
New level 130-140 area: Land of the Lost Elves!
New Monk Legendary abilities: Chant and Aurablast.
New Shaman spells: Trance and Spirit Animal.
Advanced crafting skills have been introduced!
New mission in Carnival of Wonders. Try your hand at the Shell Game!
Custom spell creation and grimoire crafting is now available!