About Erion MUD
Erion is a free-to-play text-based game that takes place in a large, mostly medieval setting.
You can join a House based on your favorite style of gameplay. There is something for the
Questor, Hack-'n-Slasher, Healer, Explorer, and Player-Killer.
There are 9 primary classes and 27 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
You can choose from various races such as Elves, Felines, Shades, Vampires,
Dwarves, Gnomes, and Fishmen, among others. Later it is possible to evolve
into a stronger version of your race such as Human to Angel, Hatchling
to Dragon, and Vampire to Lich. There is even a 2nd tier of hidden races.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practicies, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Equipment modification through runes and spellcasting
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- 5 continents with large wilderness maps
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
- Various word games: Scrabble, Scrambled Phrases, Guess the Phrase
- Accounts that can hold unlimited characters
- Monster Arena with four difficulty modes
- Player housing and player shops
- Areas built for group challenges and quests
- Solo questing and competitive questing
- Player-created channels and channel history
- Players can teach one another skills and spells
- Familiars and their equipment save through quitting
- Potion brewing
- 20 different leader boards