About Erion MUD
Erion is a free-to-play text-based game that takes place in a large, mostly medieval setting.
You can join a House based on your favorite style of gameplay. There is something for the
Questor, Hack-'n-Slasher, Healer, Explorer, and Player-Killer.
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
You can choose from various races such as Elves, Felines, Shades, Vampires,
Dwarves, Gnomes, and Fishmen, among others. Later it is possible to evolve
into a stronger version of your race such as Human to Angel, Hatchling
to Dragon, and Vampire to Lich. There is even a 2nd tier of hidden races.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practicies, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Equipment modification through runes and spellcasting
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- 5 continents with large wilderness maps
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
- Various word games: Scrabble, Scrambled Phrases, Guess the Phrase
- Accounts that can hold unlimited characters
- Monster Arena with four difficulty modes
- Player housing and player shops
- Areas built for group challenges and quests
- Solo questing and competitive questing
- Player-created channels and channel history
- Players can teach one another skills and spells
- Familiars and their equipment save through quitting
- Potion brewing
- 20+ different leader boards